Monday, October 5, 2009

walao... i damn sakai man.


It actually went up all the way to 7.0 mb/s.

Tmnet. U suck man.

everything is fine here. except that im down with a stupid fever.

But i am getting better already. Thanks to Keane and elena, who have taken care of me the past 2 days.

Cooked noodles for me without the chlli powder and all.. =) lucky me la.

I hope to get them pictures from Keane soon. They are all in his D80.

Societies I am joining: entrepreneur's society, Squash Club, Theatre, and thats about it i guess. Cant involve meself in too many things.

The catered food is by far the worse part of Southampton. Its really quite bad. Maybe i will move out after some time. But i love my room!! its really huge. and the toilets here are super big as well. havent done laundry with the service yet. its freakin 2 pounds for wash. So i've been hand washing my clothes ...

People here are really friendly, Michelle said that people in London are really stuck up. I wouldn't like that.

Got myself a nice set of speakers!! for 50 pounds. they're quite good. I can finally watch transformers (yet to do it).

Pictures will be on the way....




No comments: