Saturday, July 4, 2009

Kidnapped!!!

Wednesday morning......

In the staffroom.

Me: Oh you know what... Take a look at this question, i came out with it but i dont think i got the answer..

Miss teoh: ooo... lets see... 8 colors of beads.. restriction is... primary colors cannot be next to each other. hmmm...

And then Pn. chan Barges into our conversation. With hands held in the air at chest level. signalling to stop.

Mdm chan: Excuse me excuse me (with malaysian chinese acent =p) ... urgent ah urgent ah.. ur mother( joyee's mum) call school saying u were kidnapped. U faster faster call ur mum.

I make the call........

And my mum related the incident.

My dad got a call from +0309. some viop number, expecting it to be from some overseas person.. and he spoke in chinese.. mandarin actually... he claimed that i was kidnapped. and they want a ronsom fee of 100,000 MYR. My dad said he heard some one calling out for help, in chinese and heard something like someone ws being beaten up. So ofcos my dad panicked. and called my mum. he detoured back home. My mum then called the school asking for the supervisor.

Pn ya took the phone and said... yes he's here in school! i just had breakfast with him! And she sent some one to inform me of the incident.

later that day... they went to the police station and had to wait for the one policeman to finish sweeping the floor for 10 minutes till he came slowly to the table to take down the report. Thats their way of doing their job. how can malaysia actually progress with these kind of people lazing their way all over the place.

Way to go man.. government.

Hmmm.. i shall now find something else to do... something more therapeutic than rambling on about our great najis government.

Marking papers.... 5p3.. here i come!!!! toodles~~~~

No comments: